Our Employee Time and Attendance System Saves you a Ton of Money on Labor Costs and Is Easy to Use
What our clients love about this timekeeping system:
- Easy to implement
- Easy for workers to use
- Saves them between 2 hours to more than 8 hours tracking and adding up timecards.
- Holds their employees accountable and eliminates the phantom employee hours they otherwise would be paying saving them thousands of dollars in labor cost.
- Reduces their error rate from up to 10% to less than 0.2%
- They can be vacationing on a beach in Bermuda and complete their payroll.
From simple to complex we can help you manage your time and attendance needs.
Whether you need to track mobile employees, remote field workers, in-office staff members, manufacturing personal, etc. we have a solution to meet your timekeeping requirements.
A simple easy to implement automated timekeeping solution that will save you money by:
- Minimizing your time processing payroll.
- Reduce payroll processing errors.
- Reduce your payroll expenses by eliminating the need to pay for extended breaks and tardiness of employees.
New Compliance Requirements
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) make it a necessity to track and keep accurate timekeeping records for all your employees. You will have to measure hours and calculate full time and full time equivalent employees. Our timekeeping reporting system calculates that for you.
Our solutions include:
- GPS Time Tracking: Awesome solution to handle field personnel, your outside sales team, delivery drivers, bus drivers, healthcare workers, etc. It includes active GPS so you can track and know where all your outside employees are at any given time during the work day.
- Webclock - Great for in-office staff or remote staff that have access to a computer and the Internet.
- Mobile Clock - Your employees can clock-in and clock-out using any mobile phone or tablet that can access the Internet
- Timeclocks - Great for any location where your employees have access to the timeclock to clock-in and clock-out.
Ease of Use & Flexibility
Whether you want to use a web based system, a time clock, or a biometric clock, there is one characteristic that describes all the systems we offer - easy to use. Your employees just punch in and out with a log-in and password, the push of a button or the swipe of a card. There is no software to install, simply view, edit, and run reports using your web browser. The web based server automatically does all the collecting, calculating, processing, and reporting in an effective and efficient manner.
With our electronic time clock system, the hassle of collecting time cards, adding hours, and submitting them to your payroll professionals is eliminated. The automated system allows you to handle payroll without ever leaving your desk.
To sign-up for a Free 30 Day Trial or learn more about saving money with our timekeeping systems, punch-in with our employee below to view our interactve presentation. (The presentation does have music in the background so you may want to lower or mute your volume.)
How It Works
Your employees punch in and out on the clock. The data is transmitted - - reliably and securely. The time and attendance records are to your payroll professionals, and to you on your computer via your secure Internet portal. From your portal, you can verify and edit employee punches, see updated totals and run payroll reports.
Our electronic time and attendance clock is especially ideal if your organization has several branches or locations. All of your organization's time & attendance data will be stored on the same server and on the same report making it a snap to manage all your time tracking reports for each office location. Employees can even clock in on one clock and out on another. For a growing enterprise, concerned about tracking employees time and attendance, our electronic timekeeping system offers a scalable solution.
Savings and Affordability Studies have shown that automated payroll calculations cuts preparation time by 80%, saving you time and money. Our automated timekeeping system is designed for businesses that intersted in more effectvely managing and its workforce.
With innovative technology such as our GPS Tracking, webclock application, biometric and standard electronic punch clocks, managing and tracking your employees time has never been easier and more effcient.
We provide free access for 30 days to our automated timekeeping system so you can take if for a test drive before deciding to jump in. To signup for our free 30 day trial, just go here and fill out the form. We will contact you, get it all set-up for any 30 day period you want to use it for.
As an FYI, no credit card is required for access to our free 30 day trial and we require no long term commitments. We do need to setup a few things in your account and provide you with some training for your automated timekeeping system.